Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wannabegan Chocoholic



We interrupt this Jamaican vacation to bring you this very special announcement!  Chef John from Food Wishes just uploaded a vegan chocolate fudge recipe!

I don't cook AT ALL but this looks like I could handle it.  I can definitely handle coconut oil melting and maybe the walnut toasting.  I'll have to go buy a silicone mold and and all the ingredients when I get back to NY.  My husband is a total chocaholic, so this just might be my special holiday gift to him.  I haven't eaten anything like this before, but once I had a raw vegan chocolate mousse that was made with avocado, and it was AMAZING.  Like, while-you-are-still-eating-it-go-back-and-hoard-some-more amazing, and I still reminisce about it today.  I don't remember what was in the one I had, but this looks close enough.

Even if you don't cook, I've found that Chef John's videos are super entertaining!  He has this wonderful voice that makes me feel like he's here to feed me and take care of me.  He also inserts little funnies in the voice over on all his videos.  Full recipe over at Food Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment