Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nathalie K is "Really Impressed!" with cruelty free CC Cream



I've been a long time fan of Physician's Formula products.  I started off YEARS ago using their loose powder, then moved to their pressed powders and bronzers, and lately I've been using their foundations, blush, and BB cream as well.  They state, "Physicians Formula Inc. does not conduct tests, or commission any outside facility to conduct tests that involve the use of animals." and they're one of the few drugstore brands that can still make this claim!  

I am currently using the Physicians Formula Super BB Cream (also using their blush, powder, and foundation), and I got both my mom and my mother-in-law using it too (my mother in law just told me this morning she bought three tubes so she has one everywhere she goes)! Like the CC cream there are only two shades (I bought both) but BOTH really blend in well and look natural on my skin.  I use the lighter one all over, and the darker one on my cheeks to subtly contour them).  I was impressed how well the light/medium shade matches both me and my mother-in-law, it is amazing!

Also, a lot of the time there will be coupon stickers on the packaging in the store - usually $3 off or buy-one-get one.

FYI my mother-in-law loves Physicians Formula's cleanser and she's been using it for years (and her face looks amazing!) because it's one of the few products that doesn't irritate her sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment